 Duplo / 410
  Re: Pictures from 3275 Bob's Big Building Box

(...) at the Life on Mars Truck Tour stop in VA and I REALLY like those new brown bricks. The "Brick" Bricks are pretty keen too. I'll have a hard time waiting around for a year before these sets start going on clearance (because I'm going to want (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Pictures from 3275 Bob's Big Building Box

(...) Yep...the bird on the brick is "Bird", a secondary character in the show, and best friend to Rolley, the green asphalt roller truck (who I'm imagining we'll see in the next set assortment, if the noise I've heard about the licensing terms is (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Pictures from 3275 Bob's Big Building Box

(...) Which set has Pilchard on a pic brick? Only two of the Bob sets have made it to my part of the world so far, but I can't spot Pilchard in the set pics on the sides of the boxes or in the inbox catalogue. I too was hoping Pilchard would be a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Pictures from 3275 Bob's Big Building Box

(...) Hi Deidre, This may be my bad...I coulda' sworn that I saw Pilchard printed on a brick. I went back to the pics in my BrickShelf folder: (URL) From Christian's S@H image diving a few months ago. While specs have obviously changed since those (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Pictures from 3275 Bob's Big Building Box

(...) Spuds on the job Bob, heheheheh. (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.duplo)