 Duplo / 333
  Re: Bought My First Duplo Set

(...) For the cow, people who know Massachusetts: Hill Top Steakhouse or Kimball's (Ice Cream stand). I'm not sure how big Hill Top's cow is, but Kimball's cow must be at least 10' tall. Greg, where do you live these days? We've got a small bunch (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Bought My First Duplo Set

(...) I'm in Richmond, VA hangin' with the RichLUG gang. Unfortunately I missed the meeting that you were able to attend a couple of months ago. You and I did meet briefly on the last day of BrickFest last year. By coincidence I was just down near (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Bought My First Duplo Set

(...) Trust me to forget all the folks I meet... Hope you can make Brickfest this year. I also hope to make it to another Richlug event, though the next time I do it, I might try and arrange a place to crash Saturday night, it was a bit too much (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Bought My First Duplo Set

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GDo0Lu.LAv@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I (...) might (...) I'm (...) minutes on (...) Like Frank, I just never seem to make it up to that part of Raleigh. It isn't reallt very (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.org.us.richlug)