 Duplo / 320
  Re: Unfamiliar big building pieces

(...) Wow, I can't see your photos yet, but you might have some of this: (URL) (a jammin' set IMHO) Maybe some of this? (URL) think it has to be more than one set, from your description. -Suz (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Unfamiliar big building pieces

(...) I had better luck with this URL: (URL) But I don't know anything about DUPLO, I'm afraid! Dave! (cool--my first post in the DUPLO group!) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Unfamiliar big building pieces

(...) I think you're right about set 2770. I have a mostly complete one with no box-- found out what it was when Jason Briscoe put one up on eBay last year. He may know something about the set. (URL) C. (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Unfamiliar big building pieces

(...) Welcome to Duplo! Thanks - if I had put the .com after "brickshelf" I'm sure that would have worked better :-) Anyway. I'm pretty sure it is indeed 2770, although I don't have any of the furniture or other pieces except the TV aerial! Too bad, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.duplo)