 Duplo / 321
Re: Unfamiliar big building pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:52:06 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Heather Patey wrote:
I put pictures on Brickshelf but it's down at the moment so I can't supply
the URL.  (They're in http://www.brickshelf/gallery/hpatey/Duplo/ when it
comes back.)

Wow, I can't see your photos yet, but you might have some of this:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2770   (a jammin' set IMHO)

Maybe some of this?
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2655

I think it has to be more than one set, from your description.

  I had better luck with this URL:

  But I don't know anything about DUPLO, I'm afraid!

     Dave!

  (cool--my first post in the DUPLO group!)