 Dear LEGO / 942 (-5)
  Re: Enough already

(...) materials (...) they (...) Lego is being generous? I would say they're being practical, having concluded that the ill-will generated and costs involved in pursiring the removal of scans is not worth the perceived benefit. Let's not forget that (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego

(...) Won't happen. LEGO won't sell to us at a price that would allow us to build our own X-Wing sets (for example) more cheaply than we can buy them from Walmart. Depend on that. They won't have every piece available for sale, and they won't be (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough already

(...) Don't give in to the dark side, Laura. Jasper (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Enough already

(...) And then Lego, the company, starts talking illegal legalese right at the beginning. It sort of got to me, because, well, I'd hoped those sorts of things were over with. No go, apparently. Note that the posts madde bry Brad the person as (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego

(...) Exactly why do you see bulk parts sales (and for special, one-in-one-set pieces we're still only talking about maybe a few thousand copies, remember) as being cheap enough for that? I doubt the basic bricks will dip significantly belowe bucket (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact