 Dear LEGO / 866
Re: Number one request for LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 16:22:34 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.dear-lego, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) writes:

In fact, "more classic smileys" would be a good start.

But there are usually a few sets available which have the classic
smiley, aren't there?  For example, right now the 1807 is available in
Norway, and it is a cheap way to get the classic smiley.

7130 - SnowSpeeder also includes a Classic Smiley for "Dack".  I still don't
like the idea of naming generic figs but I guess that doesn't matter to much.

I definity liked it when all there were, were classic smileys.  There was a lot
less worry about figs then.  One other thing I like is that classic smileys
work great for both male and female figs just put on an approriate hair piece
and there you go.  You don't need lipstick for a fig to be female suprisingly
enough.

Of course the use of lipsticked heads in many sets lets you double the
numeber of females produced by the set. Put the long hair piece on a
smiley head, and the lipsticked head under a cap or other headgear.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com