 Dear LEGO / 855
854  |  856
Subject:
Number one request for LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:56:40 GMT

I just had a light bulb go off in my head.  I'm reading all these requests
for old sets/old parts from old sets.  More than anything I would like to
see LEGO make available ALL the minifigs that they've created since the
minifig first appeared.  If you look at Ebay, minifig lots almost always go
for more than the equivalent size parts lots.  Plus, we know that LEGO still
has the production for facilities for minifigs as they still make them
today, unlike a lot of the parts that we want.  All they would have to do is
change the coloring/design of the minifigs they produce, as opposed to
making new molds for new pieces!  Comments?

Jason