 Dear LEGO / 71
  An observation

Dear Lego (not that I expect you to read this): I live in a city. I work in an office. I have a house. It's built from bricks. I look out of my window and can see several cars, all of which have doors, rooves and wheels about as high as my knee. I (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An observation

Also sprach Steve Anderson: : Of course, there's always the possibility I could work at the local space : research centre. But not at an office. Oh yeah, I'd have to wear sunglasses : 24/7. You think you have problems ... I have over 100 astronauts (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An observation

(...) And this isn't just a current problem, either! Why, I have entire armies of knights who can't sleep, horses who roam free, and footmen who can't ever leave their post - because their castle has no stairs! Not to mention a over abundance of (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An observation

(...) That's because the peasants are all dead. I'm rapidly accumulating a population of skeletons, who can't even keep their arms up. (That must have caused them to starve to death or something.) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An observation

James Brown says... (...) By sticking with the present (well, early 90s I aim for) I've ensured that 'my' people are in actual fact an autonomous self-governing collective with bi-annual elections to be the leader of the house. I'm guaranteed no (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An observation

Your foolin' yourself! We're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes, oh, you know the rest. :-) Dave Steve Anderson <shed-at-iname-dot-com@com> wrote in message news:F4tq29.3EC@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An observation

(...) That's not how it goes.. ..Oh there you go bringing class into it again....<troll> -John (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)