 Dear LEGO / 72
Re: An observation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 13:57:53 GMT

Also sprach Steve Anderson:
: Of course, there's always the possibility I could work at the local space
: research centre. But not at an office. Oh yeah, I'd have to wear sunglasses
: 24/7.

You think you have problems ... I have over 100 astronauts who have
*never* had a house ... there are only two beds for them total.   They
*never* get to sleep, and I suspect this is the primary reason for the
Blacktron rebellion.  Sleep deprivation can be dangerous.

They're also cranky because they have had to wear their spacesuits
continually for decades.  TLG never sends them to a class-M planet,
where they can wear their wigs and breath free air.  In fact, they don't
even have wigs.  Until the AUCzilla airlift of 1998, all of them have
had to keep their helmets on.  And it's been years since they got a new
spaceship with a sealed cabin.

:)

/ _ _ / _ _                All wiyht.  Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============