 Dear LEGO / 562 (-10)
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Brad, Well, this is interesting, but I have a hard time believing this. Maybe I am too skeptical. I think the majority of AFOL's here are frustrated with TLC's lack of attention to us and our needs / wants / desires. I was rather flabbergasted the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Well let me be first to give you a warm welcome. Good to know you are listening. I am sure we will be listening to you. Now I just have a few things on my list.......Oh, well, perhaps I will wait until everyone has said Hi first. regards (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Introducing LEGO Direct

To LEGO enthusiasts everywhere: We hope that we are the bearer of some holiday cheer for you all. For those of you who have felt that your love for LEGO was unrequited, this is a new day. With this missive, the LEGO Company asks to open a dialogue (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego) !!

  Proof of TLG's Concern for AFOL?

Dear ?: Does anyone have any proof at all that TLG does anything more in depth as regards AFOL than merely read Lugnet or RTL? I mean, I could see them doing that much to get good ideas for future sets if nothing else, sort of a real world R&D lab (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!

Hi Aron, I know I answer again and it is very late meanwhile but the new 2000 sets HAVE trans-purple! (URL) I don't think it will glow in the dark. It is hard to make out but I think 5826 has two new transpurple coloured bricks in there. Well, this (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  STAR WARS

Dear TLG: I have been a fan of legos scince i was 2. I have been of fan of star wars scence 7. I am obssesed with SW legos. I am so pleased with everything that is come out so far and the new sets that are coming out next year including the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!

8 Years is probably right: EP1 = 1999 release EP3 = 2005 release They'll probably want to sell EP3 sets for at least a couple of years, so, let's say through the end of 2006 1999 to 2006 = 8 years. Maybe longer, could go through 2007 easily using (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!

(...) The nerve of sayin gthings like that, that's what gets people hurt. Shame on you. Mr. "Star Wars is the greatest set of movies EVER, and the best theme that Lego has ever had!" Smiley (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!

(...) Eight years? That CAN'T be right! I'd say 6 years at the most. Episode 2 is supposed to come out May 26, 2002 (tooo far away!) and EP3 some time in 2005... 5 years away! (...) |w| \ |s| / Mr. "Please don't make me hate SW" SMiley (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Aquazone!!!!!

Resurrect the Aquanauts!!! (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact