 Dear LEGO / 5487 (-10)
  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) Didier is right, TLC can't do it, probably it was their legal office to deny it, but it's obvious that it hurts. In someway it's going on the same thing happened whith the Little Armory vs. the new SW guns. I would very happy if TLC would use (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) Well after talking with a lawyer today it seems as if I have no recourse, as it's been more than a year since I first announced the double crossover. Quite honestly I think it sucks but, since I cannot go after TLC, TLC should at least be kind (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) SNIP (...) Hi Ondrew, I understand your feeling, Maybe aknowledgement is something they would like to give you but they CAN'T simply for legal reasons : they would recognize explicitely that the concept is from you and then they would have to (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) We could debate whether it was god who created me all day, but I do know I was the first to create the double crossover. As seen in this (URL) post> dated Tue, 22 Nov 2005 (URL) I find it odd that the only 3 differences that can seen between (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: OMG, articulated skeleton arms?!!

(...) Since when does most of what LEGO does make any sense?? I gave up trying to make sense out of what they do many years ago. [1] (...) I consider the new skelton to be an IMPROVEMENT. The old floppy, fall-off skelton arms were not very good. (...) (18 years ago, 29-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: OMG, articulated skeleton arms?!!

(...) Ahh, good point. (...) Another good point. So, they retire the old arm mold and create a new one, reuse the droid arm and things come out more or less even. And that's with added playability. Sounds like a good business plan to me. (...) As (...) (18 years ago, 29-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: OMG, articulated skeleton arms?!!

--snip-- (...) Words to live by. Tim (18 years ago, 29-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: OMG, articulated skeleton arms?!!

(...) Except in this case, they'd be creating a new mold for the skeleton torso. If I remember correctly, the current skeleton torso has ball for the shoulder to fit the socket of the arm, where the one pictured appears to have a bar attachment for (...) (18 years ago, 29-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: OMG, articulated skeleton arms?!!

(...) The answer is clear to me-- saves TLG $$$. Anytime they can eliminate a mold and "shoot two birds with one stone", it cuts their production costs. It appears to me that droid arms have been getting a lot more use than as just as arms. As a (...) (18 years ago, 29-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: OMG, articulated skeleton arms?!!

(...) arms, then they'd be holding their weapons *sideways*. The "lead" skeleton there looks like he might have a droid arm for his *right* arm (because his flail is arguably sideways), but most of the rest of the skeletons are all holding their (...) (18 years ago, 29-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact