 Dear LEGO / 5467 (-5)
  Re: Where Have All the Studs Gone?

(...) I understand the word "enthusiasm" fits very nicely here, but what does "professionalism" as "a fan" means really? "I'm a professional fan of lego...yes, the famous toy intended mostly for children up to 12 years old..." "I'm a profeesional (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Where Have All the Studs Gone?

(...) Here is a list of possible subjects for your upcoming dear lego posts. I just want to help, since I missed many of them during my absence, too, and still sorry for not being there for sharing. 1. The Colors Medium Stone and Dark Stone. 2. Blue (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Where Have All the Studs Gone?

(...) Indeed they are, but the answer as I see it has been touched upon many times before - the LEGO system is constantly changing. It has always been changing, I don't see many sets with (URL) these> or (URL) these> in them any more. (...) Again, (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Where Have All the Studs Gone?

(...) Having purchased the set online, no I did not have that luxury. I wanted to get an NXT, I am satisfied with that purchase, and I believe I made that clear in my original post. But I wonder why all the smooth surfaces? Why is there no way to (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Where Have All the Studs Gone?

(...) Chris, not wanting to sound rude, but did you open the front flap to find the parts list right there on the box before you decided to pay good money for it? Assuming you did, you obviously still felt the set was worth the price you paid, even (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact