 Dear LEGO / 5382 (-10)
  Where should the 100 NXT testers' findings be shown?

Is it likely that all 100 of the people chosen for early NXT testing will know of LUGNET and post their findings here? Should LEGO set up a forum on legofan.org or mindstorms.com? How about nxtbot.com? It would be nice to have a single place to get (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: What's up with the 2006 price hike in Canada?

(...) And in the UK, they will probably retail for £249.99 - as they often just price it at the same price in teh Uk currency. That works out at about $440. I hope it is nto that expensive though! Danny -- Danny Staple MBCS OrionRobots (URL) contact (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: What's up with the 2006 price hike in Canada?

(...) Hey, don't complain, you're still well-off as a Canadian... When this set comes to Europe at the usual Lego "exchange" rates, we'll propably have to pay EUR300.00 for it - about US$350+. yours, Christian (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.ca)

  What's up with the 2006 price hike in Canada?

Mindstorms NXT -> "suggested retail price of $249.99 (USD) and $379.99 (CAD)." What is going on? US$250 = CAD$286. I can save CAD$90 - shipping just by importing it from a US toy store, and possibly more if it slip pass custom. I have noticed (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Some things I'd like for 2006

(...) people would make their own versions like this? I doubt it - we still see some really good Star Wars MOCS here. Can you imagine a section of Tracy Island, with one of the thunderbirds (like thunderbird 1), including the whole crazy pilot (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Some things I'd like for 2006

(...) I understand where you're coming from Danny, but I've always found this response from TLG to be hypocritical to the max. At least half of the themes that TLG now produces is OVERFLOWING with violence! Okay, so they're not using modern military (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Some things I'd like for 2006

(...) Did somebody say Thunderbirds? (URL) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Some things I'd like for 2006

(...) In the 4403 Air Blazers set, there are a number of models (including the helicoptor and the large fighter jet) that are suggestive of military hardware without being actually military. (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Some things I'd like for 2006

(...) Ooh, Thunderbirds. What a great idea. With minfig Thunderbird characters of course. The Exo-force sets caught me by surprise in the local TRU. The staff had put the sets on different shelving from the rest of the Lego stock. The boxes are so (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Some things I'd like for 2006

(...) What would be a real bonus would be sets with seriously nice sorter trays, and the parts in bags inside them. One of my favourite things about the large buckets was the fact that the buckets offer more use than the simpler boxed sets. Also, (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact