 Dear LEGO / 5376
Re: Some things I'd like for 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 22:17:48 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, John Barnes wrote:

Ooh, Thunderbirds. What a great idea. With minfig Thunderbird characters of
course.

The Exo-force sets caught me by surprise in the local TRU. The staff had put
the sets on different shelving from the rest of the Lego stock. The boxes are
so different, I didn't even recognise them at first.

JB

Did somebody say Thunderbirds?

Steve