 Dear LEGO / 5362
Re: A bit ticked!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:50:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Bellis wrote:
   I’ve raised this with Jake and the ambassadors. I think it’s important that TLG keeps its promises, especially that the contents of the box agrees with what is written on the packing list.

The response you were given is less helpful than I’ve previously had with Shop at Home orders or when phoning or emailing about missing parts in sets.

Mark Bellis

LEGO Ambassador

Well I should follow this up... after some more contacting Lego very kindly sent me a 4105 tub, which I have just received. Fair Play to them...

Thanks for your help!

God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)