 Dear LEGO / 5353
  I WANT LESS!

This post has been inspired by this bucket, and is in no way ironic! (URL) want LESS (preferably none) of the following bricks Pink mauve Turquoise Gold (gold, what use is gold?) Aqua Lime? Different shades of the same colour (How many blues are (...) (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I WANT LESS!

(...) Hi Steve, While I agree completely with your position on colours I think that the 4679 bonus box is actually part of that process. It has a lot of surplus stock in colours which may not be continued. Tim (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I WANT LESS!

(...) While I agree with your thoughts in theory, in practice it just doesn't make sense. The thing is, bright colors attract more attention and sell more. After all this was one of the major reasons for the gray to "blay” change in past years. Now (...) (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)