 Dear LEGO / 5355
Re: I WANT LESS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:01:37 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Steve Lane wrote:
This post has been inspired by this bucket, and is in no way ironic!

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=4679b-2

I want LESS (preferably none) of the following bricks

Pink
mauve
Turquoise
Gold (gold, what use is gold?)
Aqua
Lime?
Different shades of the same colour (How many blues are their now?)

I think two shades is enough for anybody. Face it, the fewer colours the smaller
the inventory, the smaller the inventory the more models I can build using just
main colours.

Steve

Hi Steve,

While I agree completely with your position on colours I think that the 4679
bonus box is actually part of that process. It has a lot of surplus stock in
colours which may not be continued.

Tim