 Dear LEGO / 5353
5352  |  5354
Subject:
I WANT LESS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 01:01:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This post has been inspired by this bucket, and is in no way ironic!

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=4679b-2

I want LESS (preferably none) of the following bricks

Pink
mauve
Turquoise
Gold (gold, what use is gold?)
Aqua
Lime?
Different shades of the same colour (How many blues are their now?)

I think two shades is enough for anybody. Face it, the fewer colours the smaller
the inventory, the smaller the inventory the more models I can build using just
main colours.

More and more little fiddly bits (when you don't even make enough different
proper corner pieces)
Technic body panels
Knight's Kingdom
Large juniorised pieces
Bionicle
Clickits

I'm a bloke, I want to build blokey models such as, tanks, planes, trucks,
diggers, helicopters, spaceships etc. I have no use for pink. If you want to
sell pink sell it in a pink tub, marked "FOR GIRLS", then I don't have to buy
it. I want lots of old light gray, Lots of military vehicles look like they are
painted in it, so that's the colour I want.

Is it too much in 2005 to ask less of our toy manufacturers?

I would though like a more powerful, wireless, RCX. And an electric pneumatic
valve.

Steve