 Dear LEGO / 5277 (-20)
  Re: LAY OFF THE GLUE!

(...) Well - just ordered one from S@H Canada. $70 CAD which is quite a bit better (after conversion) than the 50 Euro price I heard from the initial information Supposedly shipping by June 30, but my experience is usually they ship sooner. Cheers. (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: LAY OFF THE GLUE!

(...) not really. The masterbuilders use glue for their skulptures and masterpieces. I think the glue was to make sure the gameboard didn't break into pieces if the <child> dropped it. (its allegedly supposed to be travel worthy) ;) Ben M. (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LAY OFF THE GLUE!

(...) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: LAY OFF THE GLUE!

(...) This is wonderful news. Thank you LEGO! :) -- Nathan Wells (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: LAY OFF THE GLUE!

(...) website is: The chess board is glued; the minifigs are not. Also, Jake says the Chess set will be available here in North America. Ken (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: LAY OFF THE GLUE!

(...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  LAY OFF THE GLUE!

LEGO, your products have been looking great for 2005. Improved Knight's Kingdom II sets. Viking sets. Designer sets. And now this wonderful chess set*. Don't kill it with glue. Everything about glue goes agaisnt what LEGO is about: building and (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Brickmaster $5 coupon

Jeff, very simple fix. Click on the shopping cart icon on the main screen. Then click of the Quick order button. Then it should bring you to a page that has the items page where you can enter in the numbers. On this screen you will be able to enter (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Technic Designers?

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mark Neumann wrote: SNIP good points (...) I absolutely agree. the Technic basic sets of yesteryear were GREAT for this type of bulk, open-ended creativity. For me, these 3 sets are my technic designer sets: (3 URLs) The yellow (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Brickmaster $5 coupon

I went to Lego shop@home, got my cart set up & was ready to pay, but did not see an entry area for the Brickmaster $5 coupon (I tried entering the code in the gift certificate area, but no luck). Am i supposed to have entered a brickmaster member #? (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Technic Designers?

I've been chatting away with a pal of mine, and we were remarking on the status of Technic in general in the Lego community. Most seem to say something to the jist of, "Technic was always too expensive... I don't understand technic... I don't build (...) (19 years ago, 25-May-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: How to run in XP as a non-administrator

(...) Hey thanks. Permission bits, eh? Now why didn't I think of that? Oh well, I gave it a shot last night with Full access for everyone (I think), and no luck. I also checked the Spybotics directory in Program Files and discovered a user.ini file (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) Jake, you answered my unmentioned question. I assumed selling 2 at a time was for the reason above, and selling 1 at a time would raise the per car price. So 2 at a time is great. Doing the math (2 end trucks, 1 center truck and connections) I (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Light-up lightsabers

"John Gerlach" <gmltc_j1@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:IFqAoz.13F1@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm, my version did too. DOH! Um, its all in finding the right sized LED in purple. I haven't found one yet, therefore, I assume that's why LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Light-up lightsabers

Why does Mace Windu's lightsaber light up BLUE? Why doesn't it light up PURPLE?? (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: On sale or not on sale

(...) Hi Jake, I see that the error has now been corrected and there does not seem to be a problem with this anymore. Best regards Thomas (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO USB IR Tower Driver Update

(...) Unfortunately the link Mike provided has now expired. Can we get the USB tower driver patch zip up on the LEGO.com website please? It was at (URL) the domain name registration has apparently expired. Does anyone know if the USB Tower driver (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: On sale or not n sale

(...) I just chatted with Jarid and the EU Commerce team. Looks like the pricing is acutally correct. In this bundle, there are 7 sets. (Two locomotives and 5 car boxes) Each wagon and the loco are priced at 299,75 DKK each, so 7 x 299,75 is 2098,25 (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego)

  Re: On sale or not n sale

(...) I don´t see any changes on shop.lego.com yet. Are there any reason you know of why? Best regards Thomas (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Another piece I'd like to see

A 1x1 plate with eyelet oriented vertically instead of horizontally. Dave (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact