 Dear LEGO / 5264
Re: Light-up lightsabers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 00:09:17 GMT

"John Gerlach" <gmltc_j1@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:IFqAoz.13F1@lugnet.com...
Why does Mace Windu's lightsaber light up BLUE?

Why doesn't it light up PURPLE??

Hmm, my version did too.  DOH!

Um, its all in finding the right sized LED in purple.  I haven't found one
yet, therefore, I assume that's why LEGO hasn't.  I mean, maybe they haven't
had any luck either...
White LEDs make the "purple" saber blade lightup too "pink".

Rob

PS - Any similarities between my lightup figs and LEGO's lightup figs are
PURELY coincidental!!!