 Dear LEGO / 5256
Re: On sale or not n sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:44:37 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Thomas Andersen wrote:
Hi Jake,

The K10022 set is on sale in the Danish part of
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=K10022 for 1764 Danish kroner.

The problem is that it is in fact not on sale, it is the same price as before
the so-called sale. That is illegal according to Danish law.

I sent a comment to customer’s service and they replied that they had relayed my
email. That is a week ago now but the problem has not been corrected.

Will you please look into this so that LEGO will not get a reputation as a
company making false advertisement?

Best regards

Thomas

I see the same problem in the UK although I'm not sure what the laws are like
here. I guess they mean (*discount bundle price* rather than *sale price*).

Tim