 Dear LEGO / 52
Re: Theme Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 23:09:33 GMT

That's OK, the second I saw penguins, I KNEW if they released it, they'd have
to have a minifig pack with penguins in it to satisfy all the computer geeks
that would want one ;-)

Tim McSweeney wrote:

You could even make an abominable snow man - just use the same
rock-creature you used in the new 1999 Adventurers' set and make him white.
It could even be a good time to introduce little penguins.

woohoo Linux lego! (sorry, I had to say it!)

Cheers
Tim

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |