 Dear LEGO / 51
50  |  52
Subject:
Brick Packs ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 04:39:48 GMT

While I like the idea of pack of bricks and other Lego elements,
I think that a single package with a lot of one type/style of brick
would be most desirable.

Like a 50-piece pack of 1x2 plates, or a 25-pack of 1x10 technic beams.
or a pack of just 12-length technic rods.

This would be VERY easy to do, and fulfill a demand for a certain
type of plate or brick ... grey for instance (2x12 plate)

--
Lee Jorgensen  --  Custom Programmer
mailto://ljorgensen@uswest.net