 Dear LEGO / 49
48  |  50
Subject:
Theme Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 15:37:46 GMT

Dear Lego,

I know your busy with Star Wars, but I thought I'd tell you about a new idea for some Action sets. How about Antarctic Explorers? More and more folks are going there, and you could design some fun snow mobiles, supply/rescue helicopter, base camp maybe with some of those tents you've made for extreme team (but color them orange or red), mountain climbing team, sled dogs, ozone monitoring team, and dinosaur fossil discovery team. BTW, don't forget snow shoes. :)

You could even make an abominable snow man - just use the same rock-creature you used in the new 1999 Adventurers' set and make him white. It could even be a good time to introduce little penguins.

Thanks.

From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.
http://mbr-hobby.neotown.com/radiotitan/lego/lego.html