 Dear LEGO / 5129
Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 02:17:38 GMT

In lugnet.color, René Hoffmeister wrote:
In lugnet.general, William R. Ward wrote:
we trust that you and the rest of the LEGO Company management understand
this industry better than we ever could

Mr. Plougman was from Bang&Olufsen, he wasn't successful, but fired.

I read that paragraph slightly different to you. Its hard to explain, so here's
an illustration of how I read it:

General: Tomorrow at 0600 we storm Omaha Beach.
Private: I trust that you and the rest of the general staff you have arranged
air cover for us.

It's not brown nosing. Its reminding the person in charge that we expect them to
do a good job on something we have no control over.