 Dear LEGO / 5122 (-20)
  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

I agree with the letter above and sign it! Richard Noeckel (24), Toronto (Canada) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

I too agree with the content of this message. Contrary to another post, there is a "real message" here: That there are AFoLs who respect the people who are earnestly trying to return the Lego company to success, and that not every decision is going (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) [snip] (...) I agree with the above letter. Bob Hayes, Silver Spring, MD - pre 2004 a lot, 2004 sets not much - I really like the new Millinium Falcon design, but not the color - I can not buy it. (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

Hello! (...) Why do you (not you, Bill, in particular but all you disagree.ers in this thread) not even give a chance to the thought that Grey (old) is not necessarily dead? Why do you (purposefully?) attack this attempt to use the last chance to (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) Like changing "DUPLO" into "Explore" into "DUPLO"? (...) Mr. Plougman was from Bang&Olufsen, he wasn't successful, but fired. Mr. Knudstorp is from McKinsey. Why should he know the "LEGO Business" better than we do? Of course, I also would (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) [snip] (...) The letter that Ben presented is trying to send a real message. This one is just an amazing suck up!! Did you apply to be a "Lego Ambassador"? I have to go throw up now. (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) I figured that, but 2 wrongs rarely make a right. ROSCO (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) Normally I wouldn't have, but Ben's was crossposed to all those groups, so I thought I should do the same. (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) This is a typical example of where a collective whole with the potential to make real changes can destroy/ridicule itself.We've already seen several postings recently which make us look like a bunch of saddos at a Fight Club! Ben – Sorry for (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) I agree with the content of the letter, but I don't like that you chose to cross-post so heavily. Ross Crawford, 40, Australia. (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

To Mr. Jørgen Vig Knudstorp CEO of LEGO Company Billund Denmark Dear Mr. Knudstorp, We are writing to you, the highest authority of the LEGO® Company, to affirm our support of LEGO despite the recent controversial color changes to light grey, dark (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, lugnet.color) !!

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

You do not represent me! I deeply resent the wording "We, the signatories of this letter, form the group of Adult Fans Of LEGO® (AFOLs)." You and your undersigned do NOT form any such group! You form a small, but regrettably vocal MINORITY of the (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) To quote a previous post I made: "A little more civility and politeness and a little less vitriol go a long way to having people respect your opinion instead of writing you off as a ranting troll." -Orion (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) You shouldn't look at your mirror while posting on LUGNET... René (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

I DO NOT support or agree with the above letter. I DO support the notion that you are in fact a big wank. Iain Hendry (23), Toronto (Ontario, Canada), ~$500 pre-'04, ~$500 post-'04. I think LEGO is fun! (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego) !!

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

I agree with the letter above and sign it! Mattias Martensson (52), Goteborg (Sweden), >1000.00 Eur per year since 1977, 100.00 Eur in 2004 (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

I agree with the general intent of this letter and I don't care for minor mistakes caused by translation or for minor differences of opinions. René Hoffmeister (D); pre-2004: $3000 p.a.; 2004: $78 (DUPLO Castle) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

I agree with the letter above and sign it! Miklós Hosszu (26), Budapest, Hungary (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) Well, my guess is that many of the people who are discussing it in this thread didn't see the other one. I know I didn't. I saw this in the spotlight sidebar, and saw lots of replies to it, so I read it. It only said "no discussions here (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) {snip} (...) I agree with the general intent of this letter- the request to swap the greys back to the old colors. Tony Hafner (35), Seattle, WA, USA www.hafhead.com/lego (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact