 Dear LEGO / 5120
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 01:25:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
_________________________________________________________ February 2005

To Mr. Jørgen Vig Knudstorp
CEO of LEGO Company
Billund
Denmark

Dear Mr. Knudstorp,

we are writing to you, the highest authority of LEGO Company, in order to

[snip]

of rust and wood"

I agree with the above letter.
Bob Hayes, Silver Spring, MD - pre 2004 a lot, 2004 sets not much - I really
like the new Millinium Falcon design, but not the color - I can not buy it.