 Dear LEGO / 5121
Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 01:32:17 GMT

I too agree with the content of this message.  Contrary to another post, there
is a "real message" here: That there are AFoLs who respect the people who are
earnestly trying to return the Lego company to success, and that not every
decision is going to work out from an AFoL point of view... that doesn't
necessarily make it a bad decision.

Thanks for writing this.  I do agree that you cross-posted too much; if we're
trying to show we're mature adults, repeating others' mistakes isn't going to
get the message across.

Peter