 Dear LEGO / 5040
    Re: parts pack request —Christian Treczoks
   (...) Hi, Ben, I thought of such a set, too (although I thought of tiles 2x2 with a number printed on them, but bricks 2x4 have definitely more style). Nonetheless, this won't happen, because a) It would make sense. And ideas that make sense don't (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: parts pack request —Richard Morton
      "Christian Treczoks" <ct@braehler.com> wrote in message news:IAILC5.1vH3@lugnet.com... (...) Actually, this idea probably doesn't make any sense for LEGO, being that the ONLY people interested in this would be AFOL's and even then probably only a (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: parts pack request —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Christian, I'm in favor of you expressing a negative opinion; in fact, I encourage it. However a better method of disagreeing and a better way to get people to actually read your dissenting view is to write these thoughts in a non-sarcastic, (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)