 Dear LEGO / 495
  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

Ray Sanders wrote in message (...) I know the Don Cesar very well. Hey maybe they could get a Don Cesar Lego promo set. I do agree that a seaside town can be quaint, however, my point is that not all girls like pink. But then again getting me to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

(...) What I find amusing is that I always thought I *couldn't* relate to dolls and houses and such. But when I look back at the toys I loved most: LEGO and my Star Wars action figures. (I couldn't play with Barbie, I hated Barbie from a young age (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

Laura & All, (Maybe this should be re-directed to another group?) (...) I loved LEGO sets for my town setup. I have had many, and I always loved combining the Space and Town themes, for a future world kind of setting. (...) I did like the Paradisa (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

Moving the topic over to general.... The other day I was in a store and came across a small number of 6595 Surf Shack. My first impression was: Is this paradisa without the pink ? It sure looks that way. Based on copyright dates (6595 = 1993), it (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)