 Dear LEGO / 4882
Re: New Lego Stores
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 17:02:15 GMT

I had been the following the posts from Jake, but was under the impression
that there were a lot more stores opened than that this year!!!

Anyway, thanks for the reply! I will do the digging around and consolidating
the info so that I know what is close by on my trip.

- Ram -

"Mark P" <mark@landofbricks.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.dear-lego, Ram Sreerangam wrote:
Would it be too much to ask that the Lego website be updated to show all • the new
stores that are opening (OR have opened already) here in the US? I am • looking to
make a trip to the East Coast and may stop by one if close by.

I am referring to this link:

   http://www.lego.com/legostores

TIA
Ram

Ya, TLC is slooow when it comes to updating that page. But Jake did say • the
locations of the 2004 USA stores - you can check it out here:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=2583

I think thats actually a first for TLC  - to say in advance where the • stores
will be to the public (there is lots of valid reasons not to say). From • the
whispers in the background all these stores will be open by the end of
September.

And for the stores that are already open - check out that link youposted • above.
I can tell you the only USA store that has opened so far this year is up • in
Bellevue, WA.

Good luck!

Mark P
LoB