 Dear LEGO / 4881
Re: KK2 pricing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 16:04:57 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
Hi Dan,

Although this is speculation on my part, I believe KK2 is more expensive because
of the packaging and playing cards. Some of the boxes have flip top lids which
are die cut and are very glossy.  All of the playing cards are glossy and die
cut. I think this would add the $2 or more that we see in the KK2 prices.

Yeah I agree with Ben.  The KK2 boxes look VERY interesting.  Last year's boxes
were kinda boring.  If I was a kid, I would be dying to get the KK2 sets.

But I'm not a kid...

-Bryan