 Dear LEGO / 4879
4878  |  4880
Subject:
KK2 pricing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:59:47 GMT

I was wondering why Knights Kingdom 2 is so "expensive".  Compared to the new
lets say Alpha Team sets ranging from $4-$60. Where as the KK2, which is
non-liscensed, is $9-$90.  There are many possibilties I personally can think of
I was just hoping to get some official clarifacation.

On that same note why do only European countries get the better priced 8799,
8800, and K8800 (both sets together at 25%)?  Or is this a "Christmas" suprise
slated to happen later this year?

Could Jake or someone who can give factual answers please reply to this?

Thank you,

Dan Thompson