 Dear LEGO / 4878
Re: New Lego Stores
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 03:43:29 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Ram Sreerangam wrote:
Would it be too much to ask that the Lego website be updated to show all the new
stores that are opening (OR have opened already) here in the US? I am looking to
make a trip to the East Coast and may stop by one if close by.

I am referring to this link:

   http://www.lego.com/legostores

TIA
Ram

Ya, TLC is slooow when it comes to updating that page. But Jake did say the
locations of the 2004 USA stores - you can check it out here:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=2583

I think thats actually a first for TLC  - to say in advance where the stores
will be to the public (there is lots of valid reasons not to say). From the
whispers in the background all these stores will be open by the end of
September.

And for the stores that are already open - check out that link youposted above.
I can tell you the only USA store that has opened so far this year is up in
Bellevue, WA.

Good luck!

Mark P
LoB