 Dear LEGO / 4793
Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 14:45:43 GMT

"Jimmy Park" <madoka@jps.net> wrote in message
AFAIK, this seller, NinjaPrincess, is a woman who deals with bulk bought • Lego
which she sorts and resells.  I vaguely recall her having bought some • 20,000
copies of Final Duel IIs for $1 each for resale from some • clearance/wholesale
group.

Jin is NOT a woman.  Just thought I would clear that up.

Troy