 Dear LEGO / 4792
Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 08:47:35 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Jimmy Park wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, David Laswell wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Jimmy Park wrote:
Maybe they've picked them up through Pick-A-Brick or tent sales?  The one store
listing massive quantities of the Gryffindor shield is in Denmark, and they
might have liquidated their leftover stock of light-grey when they switched over
to light-bley.

1.  I thought about the PAB.  If it were PAB, then we would all know about it
and a whole lot of other AFOLs would be doing the same thing.

2.  Tent sales would probably mean that they would have to buy whole sets and
there's no evidence of them buying whole sets.

Well, some special items in very limited supply has from time to time suddenly
been available at PAB in Legoland Billund.

And if you come there often enough, not many other AFOL's might get to know
about it, before it is too late.

Martin