 Dear LEGO / 4282
  Lego Helps Hospitalized Child

Dear Lego, While out at a social gathering I met someone that told me a touching story and I thought I'd share it with you folks. As an Artist, I often goto shows and events to help continue to make new contacts and network with other local Artists. (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.people) !

  Re: Lego Helps Hospitalized Child

That's so good! Here's a smiliar story: (URL) the link seems to be dead now, it was about a boy in the same position and the parents bought him more and more LEGO. Though they quickly ran out of large sets so they called TLC and asked what their (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Helps Hospitalized Child

(...) Hi Eric- When I was 8, I spent 16 days hospitalized with pneumonia as a reaction to a ruptured appendix. LEGO was not available yet in the US and I had never heard of it. It would have been perfect! Fortunately, an uncle bought me a Tom Swift (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.general)