 Dear LEGO / 4227 (-5)
  NBA display at LSB

I popped in to Lego Shop Bluewater today for a look round, particularly at the new designer sets. Very nice. However I was troubled by the lack of care taken with the shop displays. There was a display Basketball court with the real-life NBA player (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: THANKS!!!

(...) I'd hug the designers for the design sets, but I'm afraid we'll never know who they are under this threat! :) (...) Mmm, sweet! (...) We'll have to wait and see, tough if the final version is the final version they did fix the horrible color (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  THANKS!!!

Dear Lego, thanks for the new sets for 2003! Those Designer sets are really cute, and go back to what Lego should be about: have loads of versatile parts and just create. The new technic sets are great too. The dumper and the wheel loader are great (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  40th Anniversary of LEGO in Canada?

I was wondering if anyone else was wondering this.... Since 1998 brought us the 35th anniversary buckets and tubs here in Canada I was thinking that 2003 must then be the 40th anniversary of LEGO in Canada. However, I suspect that since we haven't (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Questions about product rotation

(...) Trains follows this rotation less than some other lines do, has been my experience. 4565, for example, has been out for a very long time. I would expect it to be gone sometime soon but who knows? Other parts of the line do rotate out briskly, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact