 Dear LEGO / 4225
4224  |  4226
Subject:
THANKS!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 20:15:57 GMT

Dear Lego,

thanks for the new sets for 2003!
Those Designer sets are really cute, and go back to what Lego should be
about: have loads of versatile parts and just create.
The new technic sets are great too. The dumper and the wheel loader are
great little designs, though maybe a bit pricy. The Backhoe looks like a
great model to build and play with. I must admit though, that after seeing
the sneak preview of the fire truck on the Marsh website I'm a bit
disappointed with what now seems to be the final version.
4404 looks like one of the best looking models in years, and a great bunch
of parts too.
As a biker I'm also delighted to see Racers branching out to two wheels.

Please go on making models like these for years to come....

Duq