 Dear LEGO / 4226
Re: THANKS!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 07:02:26 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Dear Lego,

thanks for the new sets for 2003!

I'd hug the designers for the design sets, but I'm afraid we'll never know who
they are under this threat! :)

Those Designer sets are really cute, and go back to what Lego should be
about: have loads of versatile parts and just create.

Mmm, sweet!

The new technic sets are great too. The dumper and the wheel loader are
great little designs, though maybe a bit pricy. The Backhoe looks like a
great model to build and play with. I must admit though, that after seeing
the sneak preview of the fire truck on the Marsh website I'm a bit
disappointed with what now seems to be the final version.

We'll have to wait and see, tough if the final version is the final version
they did fix the horrible color scheme :) Alas some of the functions have gone?

4404 looks like one of the best looking models in years, and a great bunch
of parts too.

Yay! Let's hope they bring back Model Team! Although I suspect they would be
pricy since there must be a lot of design work behind them. I hope to get a
Black Cat as a Legend but wont hold my breath...

As a biker I'm also delighted to see Racers branching out to two wheels.

Please go on making models like these for years to come....

I think 2003 will be the best year in a long time!

THANKS TLC!

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu