 Dear LEGO / 4137 (-20)
  Upcoming USS Constellation - Name Change??

Dear Brad, Jake, and anyone else watching, I am the owner of two (2) original USS Constellation sets, fulfilling a childhood dream. I paid quite a bit of money for them a couple of years ago, and was proud to be a member of a very small group of (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Is Brickshelf slow for anyone else lately?

(...) Yea, so, of course, you are probably right. There is a huge potential for them to muck it all up. I guess I just dream of it being well supported, as well as being a strong community for sharing our Lego projects. I think TLG has the resources (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

The speed -or lack thereof- of Brickshelf wouldn't have anything to do with high-trafic sites using Brickshelf for all their picture content? Duq "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3DE55B80.461BBE...ing.com... (...) anyway. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Is Brickshelf slow for anyone else lately?

(...) NOOOOO. You don't want TLC to buy BrickShelf. Why? You think there is moderation now? You think it's painfully slow now? On the other hand, TLC could (and does) support BrickShelf. Kevin could do some investigation of costs though, and come to (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Is Brickshelf slow for anyone else lately?

You are right, Jon. People need to realize that "free" is relative anyway. Sure, Kevin did a great deed in setting up the site and helping to build the community. However, it is part of a community, and it looses most of its value if the community (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Thanks for the bulk packs

Hello Lego and LD, I haven't seen an official announcement, but wanted to say 'thanks very much' for the latest bulk offerings. I rec'd my brown tiles & 1x2 trans clear bricks today. I appreciate your attention to what parts are longed for and doing (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Thank you !!

Thank you for giving us lids for our tubs!!!! Rose ( a mom and builder) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Color problems with label on 4107 tub

Has anyone else noticed this problem? Last night I purchased two 4107 assorted Creator tubs. The label on the side of the tub shows a breakdown of what quantity of each part you're getting and in what color. Now, if you're standing in line at the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: hmmmm... What about us?

Right on! I say there oughta be! And when I go Visit I want to be able to buy Lego there from a real LEGO Store just like at home! PLUS if I'm on Tour with my Robots - I would like to be able to get Parts I need for them from a place that has a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Bigger pictures for the website please...

Dear Lego, when looking at items in the webshop the pictures are rather small. I would love to see bigger, higher resolution pictures so I can make a better judgement on the design and parts content of a set. At the moment those pictures are some (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO® Train Motor

That's great idea. What would get me into building trains would be parts to make a proper steam engine. The current line of would be steam trains (in particular the Harry Potter one) look ridiculous on their diesel bogies.... Duq "Harvey Henkelman" (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  LEGO® Train Motor

I'd like to see LEGO® release a six-wheel train motor, building on their existing four-wheel version. Wishful thinking perhaps.... -Harvey (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Black Monarch's Castle is a Legend!

(...) Most likely due to Star Wars, but perhaps due to how well Battrax did in the vote? (not that we need to start on whether or not Battrax was a fair choice again). Might also be just the "market trend" at the moment-- IE that test groups of kids (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: [6074] is a Legend!

(...) No need to flame. I think the answer is that the Legends line is driven by what kids will buy, not AFOLs. With SW kits out, I don't think TLC can put out classic space. And if they could, the logical thing to do would be to wait until the SW (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Monarch's Castle is a Legend!

Who cares! How about a space legend! Flame away, Greg P.S. Although I enjoy my castle projects very much I sure would like to see Lego acknowledge that there are other fans of Legends out there besides Train and Castle! With the BSB and now this, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  nba sets

pics please (and all yellow figs, too, please) Jeff (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  mistake in my 4733 "Dueling Club"

Stopped at the LEGO Imagination Center at the Mall of America today, and picked up a couple of the new Harry Potter sets. Much to my surprise, the first one I opened had a mistake in it! My Harry minifig has the wrong torso -- he doesn't have his (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Expansion of Mosaic Line

Tom Stangl wrote in message <3D88EF1A.B76E5D19@sun.com>... (...) Well, exactly. It wouldn't be a problem otherwise! I just hope they really are OOS and not discontinued completely... Kevin ---...--- NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! (URL) TOWN PLANNING (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Track radius question

(...) Oooh...Lego wyes!!! That would be awesome. We'd be able to turn our engines much easier. Still needs a lot of space though... :^\ It would still be neat. If only Lego had this many different switch styles out: (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Creator Buckets

The brick sets now are terrific. The green and gray 1x1s are there. The brown ones? The brown ones are in Werewolf Ambush - four of them in the tree. I'm getting all the brown 1x4s I need, too. I don't know if Lego has been listening to us about (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact