 Dear LEGO / 4132
4131  |  4133
Subject:
Thanks for the bulk packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:12:36 GMT

Hello Lego and LD,

I haven't seen an official announcement, but wanted to say 'thanks very
much' for the latest bulk offerings. I rec'd my brown tiles & 1x2 trans
clear bricks today. I appreciate your attention to what parts are longed for
and doing what you can to fulfill them. I remember the poll (or possibly
'opinions' page) and one of the main items wanted were plates, now there are
many 'plate' offerings.
You all came through quite well in my opinion and once again: Thanks!

On a side note, I noticed that Dark Gray 2x4 bricks are listed as 'sold
out'. Does that mean no more for a long while? or could there be some in one
of the next containers coming into port?

Please advise.

Best regards,

Jonathan