 Dear LEGO / 4123
Re: Black Monarch's Castle is a Legend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:57:05 GMT

Who cares!

How about a space legend!

Flame away,
Greg

P.S. Although I enjoy my castle projects very much I sure would like to see
Lego acknowledge that there are other fans of Legends out there besides
Train and Castle!  With the BSB and now this, who knows if or when we will
ever see a space legend.  Clearly their focus does not include space, I
wonder if this is because of Star Wars?

"Felix Greco" <pggreco@ilstu.edu> wrote in message
I don't know German, but I'm as suprised as they are!  I can't give a • direct
link but go to...

http://www.1000steine.de/forum/

and read:
"6073 als Legende - hab ich was verpasst???"

Translation at Alta Vista doesn't really help much.  The text says, "On
Trettys pictures of the Legostore Cologne is to be recognized the 6073
completely clearly as legend: "

Whats going on and how do we get one?

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94