 Dear LEGO / 3927 (-10)
  Re: Rebel Blockade Runner . . . Holy Moly ! !

(...) Hmm, they may be something to look into. They may not have rounded enough bottoms. Tape and or glue might take care of the holes and separation issues (even in a tray, which will be necessary for LEGO due to weight concerns), you don't want (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) not. (...) Has anyone tried seedling trays? The inserts for these come in multiple "hole" sizes from about 1" x 1" on up, and all fit in an 11" x 22" solid tray (the actual inserts are perforated so they (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Rebel Blockade Runner . . . Holy Moly ! !

(...) Well I have well over 100 of those Glad Ware containers (the generic version from Meijer, actually, they are cheaper and stack better) as well as having dozens of the clear/black/yellow plastic thingies, and I think I speak from experience (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the Dragonriders of Pern

(...) *sigh* You're probably right. --Bill. (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

William R Ward wrote in message ... (...) Mmmmm, that would be wonderful. But I wouldn't think that would have a kids tie-in either, and if they follow the books it'll be at least PG13... Jack Aubrey was no angel :-) Kevin ---...--- NEW shopping (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Rebel Blockade Runner . . . Holy Moly ! !

(...) I've thought about checking those out. I have a feeling they would be too small to be useful. The ideal sorting tray is about 12"x18" and 2" deep, divided into 6-25 compartments. For some stuff, a larger tray, 15"x25" and 4" deep with 6-10 (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the Dragonriders of Pern

What, pray tell, would be the point of licensing a PG-13 movie to make toys for the under-12 market? They picked the right one. Going with Harry Potter was a much better business decision for LEGO than LOTR would have been. (BTW, the book is (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Rebel Blockade Runner . . . Holy Moly ! !

I wonder how hard it would be to get some of those trays that come at a bead store. Ever been to one? I go with my wife occasionally. People get all these beads in little trays, roughly a foot sqare with different sized compartments (rounded (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the Dragonriders of Pern

Just remember, (J.K. Rowling)No other fantasy series while the almighty "Harry Potter" is around. If they could have made more than one we'd be seeing Lord of the Rings Lego. Just think what they could do with that! Dave. (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Rebel Blockade Runner . . . Holy Moly ! !

(...) Why? Several reasons: - for major sorting it is helpful to have good sized trays so you can move 5, 10, 20 or whatever little containers at once - an array of small containers has all sorts of cracks to lose parts between - a nice tray (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact