 Dear LEGO / 3912 (-5)
  Re: legends/re-releases

(...) I agree these sets are some of the best basic sets that were put out. I would also like to add 720 to the line-up. Another good source for parts, including 2 white "warehouse" doors and 4 red door "runners" for the doors. All in all, very (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.basic, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.town)

  legends/re-releases

Would anyone out there like to see sets 730 (red bricks w/ black roof slopes) & 725 (white bricks & red slopes) rereleased? I'd love to see 730 for the bricks, roof slopes, cabinet/refrigerator, & other great town elements. Set 725 allows cool (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.basic, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.town)

  Re: Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the Dragonriders of Pern

(...) Though I doubt Lego would make a liscence. But hey, they also got a computor game out of it. John Kruer (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the Dragonriders of Pern

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) LOL The lego dragon size would work for Ruth, maybe, but you're right that the other Pernese dragons would all be too big, except maybe the very first few generations. (...) I'd agree, except for colors. Green, (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Clones? [was Re: 2002's good for Castle!]

(...) really do look a lot like Yellow Castle helmets, both in the brush on top and in the shape of the eye-slit. Can anyone who actually owns a clonetrooper comment on the similarity, or the appropriateness of the mold? From what I can see, a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact