 Dear LEGO / 3852 (-5)
  Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...

Absolutely the best castle book ever, for kids or grown-ups: Castle, David MacAulay (URL) Croke Proprietor, Lugged Mountain Outfitters (URL) Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message news:Gt2ozz.6tv@lugnet.com... (...) many (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

<snip> (...) This is not a very accurate description of what happens. Yes TLC has merchandising people visit the larger retailers like Toys R Us, but they do not set the layout or positioning of any of the sections in the store. Merchandising plans (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

<snip> (...) It was myu understanding that LEGo has it's own sales force people that go to the Tors R Us, Targets, etc.. and straight up and put out the LEGO products. Sure they don't go every day to stratight up at the end of the night but it is (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...

(...) I would leave the 'Geography of Nowhere' (or the sequel 'Home from Nowhere') by James Howard Kunstler. These two books discuss what is not quite right about modern urban planning and architecture in a funny and enlightening way. Fascinating (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 3033--Target.com

Good idea Rose but, I will be in CT in May, so I might just have to stop by and talk to them about these lidless tubs. What I wound up doing was going back to Target and purchasing some clear containers that actually have some nice locking handles (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact