 Dear LEGO / 3848
Re: 3033--Target.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 13:57:50 GMT

Good idea Rose but, I will be in CT in May, so I might just have to stop by
and talk to them about these lidless tubs. What I wound up doing was going back
to Target and purchasing some clear containers that actually have some nice
locking handles for a few dollars more. Since I am only in the beginning stages
of my bulk LEGO phase, I didn't mind this. The containers are also holding my
Mindstorms kit which allowed me to get rid of that clunky box. I'm actually
going to go "blue tub hunting" today (this should be a movie<G>) here in the
Madison, WI area to see if I can find any since I can't seem to find any
on-line. Even though the clear containers are handy, I prefer the blue tubs.
We'll see what I can find.

In lugnet.dear-lego, Rose Regner writes:
I wrote about the lid less sets last year in Dear Lego
http://news.lugnet.com/dear-lego/?n=3127