 Dear LEGO / 3127
3126  |  3128
Subject:
Creator sets, thumbs up and down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 18:18:12 GMT

Dear Lego,

Thumbs up

!. I really like the new Creator sets, it fills a much needed gap. I finally
have some Lego sets that I can buy for Girls' Birthday presents. (that
aren't Duplo)

2. The instruction books are great for kids and parents that need help
creating models.

I really like the storage containers that come with Lego. The duplo school
bus and 1200 piece tubs are my favorites. The buckets are ok, but they are
hard to stack and store.

Which leads me to my thumbs down;

When I saw that the 4120 came in a tub I was very excited. Then I realized
that the tub did not have a "real" lid. The thought of buying a tub that was
lid less was more than I could stomach. The set was even on sale for $17.99,
has great parts and I was really curious about the minifigs.  BUT TUBS
WITHOUT LIDS WILL NOT WORK.  I stood there for five minutes debating my
decision, but alas the set was put back on the store shelf. It surely must
have been a male that came up with the cost cutting decision to skimp in the
lids. He saved me $17.99.

Add the lids or charge us an extra $1 for the set, but don't sell us storage
containers that are no more than something I have to throw away, which isn't
very ECO friendly.

Sincerely,

Rose Regner