 Dear LEGO / 3730
  idea for what would be the PERFECT bunch of lego sets

1.sell a set that contains just basic parts (bricks, plates, slopes) in the basic colors (like the 3033 but with plates and slopes as well as bricks) 2.then sell addon sets that contain other parts. For example: Building/House addon with green (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: idea for what would be the PERFECT bunch of lego sets

(...) An excellent idea. I like the concept of one base set, with multiple add-on themed sets. If the add-ons are good enough, kids (and adults) would be inspired to buy and "collect" lots of them. Hmmmmm.... sort of like Bionicles, only with real (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: idea for what would be the PERFECT bunch of lego sets

(...) LEGO has almost always had this kind of sets in their collection. They used to have the "Basic" line over here (which was called "Freestyle" in the US, if I remember correctly). And now they have the "Creator" line, with basic bricks and (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)