 Dear LEGO / 3462 (-5)
  new dark red pieces in the Blockade Runner

I just wanted to say I hope that this new color shows up in the Bulk Bricks section of Shop at Home - just like the 'sand red' bricks did... JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Lego BIT v14m8

Dear Lego, Brad, Jake or whomever can help I have downloaded the Lego BIT the other day, and it will not work...:-( What happens is I push the start button, I enter my username and password and click on OK. A pop-up window comes up saying "That is a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 19 - Sep 25, 2001

Is anyone aware of changes to LEGO's Shop at Home customer service that would account for the fact that when I tried to call today and place an order I ended up speaking with a guy who had never heard of the weekly Shop at Home specials? In fact, he (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: S@H in Portugal

(...) Thank you, Kate and Jake. I had noticed that France had been added, so I feared that Lego had forgotten us. But now I realize it is just a question of time until we can use the web shop. We are really looking forward to do it! ;-) Pedro (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: How about advertising LEGO on cars?

(...) appeared to be driven by a mom picking up her child from school-- she was probably screened to weed out the possible circumstances Fredrik brought up. And I see right away I wouldn't make the cut-- even if I bought one of those cars (what a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact